- 1名無し2019/09/13(Fri) 23:09:35ID:UxNjM5MQ=(1/1)NG報告
- 2名無し2019/09/14(Sat) 00:08:41ID:QzODIxMzQ(1/1)NG報告
I T T ?
- 3名無し2019/09/14(Sat) 00:28:03ID:A3MTM1MDI(1/1)NG報告
In This Thread
- 4名無し2019/09/14(Sat) 00:30:02ID:g4NzgxODY(1/1)NG報告
Can yu speak Polish ?
- 5名無し2019/09/14(Sat) 00:41:06ID:cyMDY2NjA(1/1)NG報告
- 6名無し2019/09/14(Sat) 00:43:53ID:YzNTcxNDQ(1/1)NG報告
- 7名無し2019/09/14(Sat) 00:59:35ID:gzNTM0NzQ(1/1)NG報告
- 8熱湯浴2019/09/14(Sat) 01:09:13ID:QwODkzNjY(1/1)NG報告
- 9MD1352019/09/14(Sat) 01:13:10ID:k5NDEyMTg(1/1)NG報告
It is real .
- 10妄想厨◆OYI4bPC4dw2019/09/14(Sat) 02:01:38ID:I1MDYxMDg(1/1)NG報告
Mi ne povas paroli anglan lingvon sufiĉe, do mi skribos en Esperante.
- 11名無し2019/09/14(Sat) 02:01:51(1/1)
- 12韓ドラさん2019/09/14(Sat) 02:09:17ID:gzNzE4MzQ(1/1)NG報告
I try it!!
Japan and koria has many issues.
Issues mean “bad smell” in Japanese.
- 13名無し2019/09/14(Sat) 02:18:06ID:YwMjk3MTI(1/1)NG報告
>>1 What country of the flag is it?
- 14名無し2019/09/14(Sat) 03:49:24ID:M4OTk4NjY(1/1)NG報告
OK! Chousenjin ,Fuck off !!
- 15∀2019/09/14(Sat) 06:35:38ID:kyODkwNDQ(1/1)NG報告
- 16発光する勇者2019/09/14(Sat) 08:12:33ID:Q5NDc3MTQ(1/1)NG報告
I don't think the root cause would be due to translation, but to characteristics of Korean language and tribe.
- Netizen prefers chatting than writing articles in sites.
- Netizen doesn't prefer discussions for truth.
- Netizen tends to issue topics for his passion.
I won't mention how Japanese would be. I don't think we might be monolithic.
p.s. "Netizen" means "Korean in sites." Don't call us, Japanese, as "Netizen".
- 17Manager2019/09/14(Sat) 11:56:47ID:MyMjQwODQ(1/1)NG報告
This less has been removed.
- 18名無し2019/09/17(Tue) 09:46:55ID:YwNDc3OA=(1/1)NG報告
I first visited Korean in 1909, to advice some Japanese Industrialists on engineering matters.
The Korean people at that time were in the most disheartening condition that I had witnessed in any part of Asia.There was little law and order. The masses were underfed, under clothed, under housed and under equipped.There was no sanitation, and filth and squalor enveloped the whole countryside.The roads were hardly passable, and there were scant communication or educational facilities. Scarcely a tree broke the dismal landscape.
- 19nameless2019/09/17(Tue) 11:11:26ID:E0NzA4MTY(1/1)NG報告
① Be a person who knows shame.
② Pay our money back.
③ No lies anymore.
④ Clean your ___ up! by yourselves.
Then, you can talk.
ITT ONLY ENGLISH